Sanatogen Vital 50+ Multivitamin
- Sanatogen Vital 50+® is a source of 22 essential vitamins and minerals specially designed for adults 50 years old and over to help maintain health and vitality. The high levels of B Vitamins such as B1 and B2 help to support energy levels, whilst the high levels of Vitamins A and C help your immune system to function normally, that's why Sanatogen Vital 50+® helps you stay on top form as you get older and your daily nutritional needs change.
- Vitamin A, C, Iron and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamins A, B2 and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- Vitamins C, D and Calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Suitable for vegetarians
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Hydroxpropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Oxide, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (Al-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Colours (Titanium Dioxide E171, Iron Oxidee172), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Modified Starch, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Acacia, Manganese Sulphate, Glycerol, Maize Starch, Manntiol, Korean Ginseng Extract, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Sugar(Sucrose), Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Antioxidant (Tocopherol), Triglyceriodes, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Always read the instruction before taking any supplements or medicines.
This is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet nor a healthy lifestyle
Do not exceed the recommended intake without consulting your doctor first.